About Wavehaven Bali Surf Resort
Designed from scratch to accommodate traveling surfers in a stylish, comfortable and social setting.
WaveHaven is a cross over between a Surf camp, a surf hotel and a surf resort, taking the best bits from each to create a unique feel.
Welcoming for surfers and non surfers alike.
Bali Surf Spots
WaveHaven Bali surf resort is loacted right there where the best waves are, so no need for scooter rental, or long transfer times to the surf from Seminyak or Canggu. Get out of bed, grab a drink, your board and walk to the surf.
First time surf trip to Bali ?
What will WaveHaven Bali Surf Resort offer:
- Comfortable beds, rooms.
- Quiet location
- Surf board rental pool with top quality boards in all shapes and sizes.
- Healthy western and avian breakfasts
- 5 dinners per week
- Day trips
- Surf guiding for intermediate surfers
- Surf transport for those that want to see and surf lots of different surf spots in bali’s Bukit.
- Airport transfers from Denpasar airport
- Local knowledge
- a great vibes, so solo travelers will love the new WaveHaven Bali Surf resort concept.
Located in one of the most charming villages in the south of Bali: Bingin. WaveHaven will be a haven for surfers and non surfers as a comfortable and stylish place to stay
We will be posting more updates on the building process of our new Bali Surf Camp here soon.
Thinking about coming to Bali for a surf holiday, but have a non surfing partner?
No problem show them this video:
In the mean time, check the surf info on Bali’s Bukit on these pages:
GlobalSurfers Bali surf spots
Or have a look at this awesome surfing video , shot in Indonesia and Bali